Sunday, October 27, 2013

Response to Lauren's Blog

Lauren posted on her blog,http://laurenrose01.blogspot.com/2013/10/j1-movie-discussion.html , a critique of the class discussion on movies. I think that this is a great critique because she makes points on every aspect of movies. I think the way that she compared reality to their perspective was very good. She used the comparison of YouTube video's to the movies of that time. This makes it easier for the reader to connect to her point and understand her feelings.

My only problem with this piece is that she didn't explain each of her points very well. She mentioned every important point but didn't explain them. As a reader, I noticed that some of her sentences seemed unfinished. They were complete sentences but it seemed like there was more that could be said about the topic.

Overall, I think that Lauren did a great job on this even though she did leave out a couple of elaborations. These are easy fixes but not absolutely necessary to the understanding of the writing. Since it is still complete as is, I think she did a great job with her writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment